The KOB Difference:
Quality and Affordability
Less Than Half the Price You'd Typically Spend at Major Box Stores
The structural integrity of any cabinet comes from the "box," or the outer shell. Our boxes are made from 5/8" thick plywood, instead of particle-board like many of the other affordable cabinets out there. Continuing, the doors and frames are constructed with 3/4" solid wood with premium full overlay. Our cabinets are held together with pocket screws rather than flimsy staples. The interiors are covered with a natural UV resistant clear coat. The final touches are solid wood dovetail drawer boxes, soft closing drawer sliders, adjustable self-closing door hinges, and 3/4" thick plywood shelves.
Other Cabinetry Companies on the Market
As mentioned above, our competition typically uses either composite wood or medium density fiberboard. This dramatically decreases how long the cabinet will last. Furthermore, on top of their questionable material choice, the thickness is often less than 1/2". The thickness of construction materials is often the measure of quality in cabinets, Kitchens on a Budget offers only 5/8" and 3/4" thick construction, but at the cost of competitors cheap/thin products.
Quite simply, you cannot buy a better-built cabinet at such quality and affordable price. Kitchens On A Budget cabinets cost less than the other kitchen cabinets company's and will outlast them for many years. Saving you money and giving you more time to spend in the heart of your home.
Why Choose KOB?
- Open On Weekends For Your Convenience
- Create And Assemble Our Own Line Of Cabinetry
- Use Our Own Delivery Truck
- Personally Inspect Each Piece
- Guarantee 100% On Quality & Service
- Refer You To The Experts For Your Remodeling Needs
- Help Our Clients To Save Money
- Provide Retail At Wholesale Prices
- Provide Free In-Store Consultations
- Offer Free In-Store Design And Measurement
- 7-14 Business-Day Lead Time